auto chat speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto chat speed

I was just thinking about a lot of free servers not liking chat scripts - so what i was thinking was varying the refresh rate depending on the amount of people in the room - this would be very effective for jquery/js chat scripts but would only help a little on normal html scripts
    How ever these days i dont know one person with a non js phone
    I guess you can also script around to see if a phone has js or not by setting a cookie and then try reading it

Originally posted by something else View Post
    I was just thinking about a lot of free servers not liking chat scripts - so what i was thinking was varying the refresh rate depending on the amount of people in the room - this would be very effective for jquery/js chat scripts but would only help a little on normal html scripts
    How ever these days i dont know one person with a non js phone
    I guess you can also script around to see if a phone has js or not by setting a cookie and then try reading it
    well, you can use node.js, it's built for making applications which needs to talk w/ servers frequently
    I need some facebook likes, can you please help me
    http://facebook.com/softwarefreakin
    I noticed social media is really powerful
    Well DONE is better than well SAID

Comment

dont know why i didnt think of node.js - i have come across it before but never used it, whats your view on mobiles and js these days - do you know anyone who uses a non js phone for internet use?

Comment

Working...
      X