Any Coders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Coders

any coders still here interested in coding mayb modding i'm thinking to add my social media script here for assistant to have completed but its been alot of work just for me... if there are still brilliant minds here drop a post i'll share my script and you guys help to complete

do you want to hire a developer or just need a help to complete your script???

if want to hire so pm me.

Comment

not hire i need help and i can complete it its jus alot of work for 1person and it will be beneficial to anyone who wants to take part

Comment

What kind of script is it?
        Also, what are the possible benefits?
        Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

it will be a social network script, benefits are everyone here working on it will have there own copy working together on it making new mods as 1ce did with lavalair

Comment

Create an account on https://bitbucket.org. Create a private repo, upload your work so far and PM me.
            I will send you my account so you add me on the repo then we go from there.

Else, if you have a demo running, that will be fine as well.

If your project is exciting, I will work with you.

I accept liberty!

Comment

i want to have the the work being done here i really dont want to be creating an account there i will share the script here if your interested in seeing it... i've already added 1 of my previous work check the script forum.. that was a rough work of my original... i dont have any demos all my works are offline works

Comment

That's fine. I thought it was meant to be private. But if you want to post it here. That's ok too.

I accept liberty!

Comment

no not private i'm done working on it

Comment

Working...
                  X