X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My website has been hacked

Hi all

i want you help in protecting my site.

My site was hacked yesterday by cyber ninja..

I have a shared hosting.

I was using sea 8.1 download script on my site and yesterday all my home directory was deleted by hackers.

And leaved a index page which have the msg written your site has been hacked.

i have parked 4 domain on my server and all of their file was deleted.

Plz help me to find out the vulnerabilty on my site.

Is it was my script or program fault
    Or server fault
    Last edited by metulj; 02.12.13, 16:14.

Im sorry to hear that. Unfortunately Sea script is now outdated and has to many minor things to change, which are big for those who aren't familiar with php and sql.

Maybe the best for you is to find some newer script.
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

thats why it's better to create your own instead of using script downloaded on the net,
      Cheap Unlimited Premium Hosting Only 60usd/yr Free Domain Included Or Make A One Time Payment Of 200usd And The Cpanel Will Be Yours Forever (No Free Domain), Contact Us at admin@hostjr.net

Comment

Check your server logs to find out the last connections made to the server before your site was closed down.
        Doing so - you should be able to find the page that was last used before it was closed down - therefore you will at least have an idea of where the hole was that they malicious used

Comment

i also have auto index script here free to use.

FFmpeg included.

Safe from hijackers.
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

Hey subzero where is ur script I wanna use
            HUNT

Comment

Working...
            X