Click image for larger version

Name:	webdesign.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	113129

boy oh boy this is to easy. cant they give me something harder
    and my tutor's reply on submission
    Hi Andrew,

Congratulations! You pass this assessment. I am happy with the quality of your work. Keep it up!

Kind regards

this is simply 2 dam easy

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

they dnt knw u do Phd in this :p :D

Comment

The second assessment for this module is to create a multi-page static website with simple navigation.

Pick any topic you like for your website (within the bounds of reason of course). You could choose your favourite musician or movie or computer game. If you have an interesting hobby you could use that as the topic, it’s entirely up to you.

Your website will consist of 4 pages as described below. All of these pages should be linked to each either via a simple hyper-text navigation system.

All pages must meet the following requirements:

All pages require a valid HTML Doctype declaration.

All pages require a Title.

All pages require basic meta-data elements in the head section including keywords, description and author.

All pages MUST BE WRITTEN IN VALID HTML. It is expected that you will validate all code using the w3c HTML Validator here: The W3C Markup Validation Service or if you use Firefox you can use the Firefox HTML Validator Add-on here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...tml-validator/

Part ONE: The info page

The first page will be a text based description of the topic you've chosen for your website.

Requirements:

1. Must include examples of the following typographical elements;

a. Multiple headings at different levels.

b. Paragraph-controlled text

c. Bullet-point lists (unordered lists) and numbered lists (ordered lists).

2. You'll also need to create a small menu using hyperlinks so that the user can get from one page to another in your site. This menu will need to appear on every page of your site.

Part TWO: The gallery page

The second page will be a gallery showing a simple list of pictures related to your site’s topic.

Requirements:

Use a minimum of 4 images of differing sizes.

Your images will need to be set up to include appropriate metadata descriptions for any sight disabled people who might be surfing you site (alt text).

Specify the height and width of all images within your image tags.

Part THREE: The table page

The third page will consist primarily of a table of sample information, and demonstrate your ability to create and format an HTML table.

Requirements

The table will contain at least 4 rows and 4 columns, and be filled with content.

The top row of your table will contain Table Header elements.

The table will have a border applied to it.

Part FOUR: The form page

The final page in your site will contain a "contact us" form with various different form elements built into it.

Requirements:

The form will contain an example of single-line text input boxes.

The form will contain an example of multiple-line text input boxes.

The form will contain an example of either Radio Buttons or Checkboxes.

The form will contain an example of a drop-down list.

The form will contain an example of a hidden field with sample data.

The form will contain a Submit Button.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol and the next modual is even easier
      The third assessment task for this module entails building a valid XML document with an extensible style sheet (XSL) file and document type definition (DTD).

Requirements:

Choose ONE collection of items. It can be anything except for a collection of audio CDs. For example, it could be a collection of stamps, basketball cards, comic books, books or magazines. If you have any other collections that you would like to use, check with your tutor first.

There must be at least 7 items in your collection. For each item, list the name, author/publisher, and country of origin, year and how much the item is worth.

Now take all the information from the previous paragraph and form a valid XML document with one internal DTD and one external XSL file. Start with the XML document and then, add the DTD.

Please ensure that you’ve tested your XML document against its DTD before you go any further.

Now you can move on to the external XSL file to neatly display the items in a table. Please make sure all the items are listed in alphabetical order by name.

Use two different colours to represent two sets of criteria. The criterion is entirely up to you. It could be based on the price/value or the year of publication. Please remember to explain the colours chosen on the XML document. Your tutor must be able to see an explanation (a legend) when viewing your XML document in a browser.

Lastly validate the entire XML document and fix any errors before submitting your work. Take screenshots of the report from the XML validator. Next, zip up all your files and then, upload the zip file using the link below.

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

More text to explain what should be done than done test... O.O
        <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

lol

Originally posted by arnage View Post
          More text to explain what should be done than done test... O.O
          theres documentation to read but it stuff i knew since days of wml using card id=title etc lol wml and xml were once the in thing to know 7 years ago here.
          next moduals all to do with css then a dynamic website

Comment

Working...
          X