Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inbox full eventhought there is nothing there Coding talk site

Hey guys,

This is actually directed at the admins of the site, I can't PM you because it gives me inbox full error messages...

So basically its showing me that I have 53 messages and only allowed 50, I can't clean my inbox or sent messages because there's nothing there, could you guys please have a look for me, thanks.

what it means is the person u try to pm his inbox are full try to pm someone else
    Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Like I said.

Inbox is full and I can't clear it because there is nothing to clear.

Error "You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix90 View Post
        Like I said.
        Inbox is full and I can't clear it because there is nothing to clear.
        Error "You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created."
        did you check also folders ''Sent Itmes'' and ''Storage'' ?
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix90 View Post
          Hey guys,

This is actually directed at the admins of the site, I can't PM you because it gives me inbox full error messages...

So basically its showing me that I have 53 messages and only allowed 50, I can't clean my inbox or sent messages because there's nothing there, could you guys please have a look for me, thanks.
          See my original message

Added after 3 minutes:

Last edited by phoenix90; 12.06.13, 07:00.

Comment

clean outbox folder ,inbox counts inbox & outbox in total 50 msg. that is pretty stupid thing but what can we do

Comment

there is no outbox folder, only the sent and inbox. Both are empty.

I think because I have been registered here for years they have cleaned out the database of old messages sometime in the past, thus ever clearing the counter and now the forum thinks I have 53 messages but actually I have non, and because I cannot delete nothing it cannot subtract from the counter.

Hope some admin can help me sort this issue out in the near future.

Comment

sorry for delay, please try now
                Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Thanks gumslone. Appreciated, will give it a try now

Comment

Working...
                  X