• Show
Clear All

some tosser

Click image for larger version

Name:	fk.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	113093
    nice message to recieve on your birthday this guy is such a fool.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Bro, ignore him, why so many emotions, he just blames his indian county mates, i think they should take care for him, also his karma is probably in the negative level and his parents are very proud of their son. Anyway enjoy your birthday and sorry for belated greetings, dont take such idiotes serious, enjoy coding, you are valuable user of ct and I and many orher ct users respect you!
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

re

thanks gum i only posted this as he is threatening to take down ctalk.good luck to him

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

Some people are just too illiterate to believe
        Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
          thanks gum i only posted this as he is threatening to take down ctalk.good luck to him
          yea, he is such a ''great'' coder,
          I'm sure he will take CT down,
          but in how many million years ? ROFL
          his lava mod is full of holes,
          so i really dont see how he could take down some PRO script ?
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Its better to ignore him

Comment

re

this all started becus i critesized his work on a topic he posted that was trashed. his css is not vallid neither is his coding befor he can claim he is a great coder he shud fix his errors. a site coded cleaner means less server cpu load and any browser can load it.
              xhtml strict doest allow tags like center etc it has to be done in css then the css vallidated to work in good form

Comment

Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

re

becus hes accused of it me i intend to hack him. so i may as well do as hes sugests.already found 3 holes in his script
                  then ill show him who knows more then him.its just a matter of time and his site will come undone.he forgets his script is posted here al hes done is change his front page css. anyone can bypass the block right click.in firefox just goto top right hand menu then developers section nd click style editor lol

Comment

Just ignore him mate, had a look at his site and its terrible!! claims he has over 3 mil likes on facebook but only 2000 members? He can't even spell correctly so how the hell can he code properly??

His site really is crap and won't even waist a second hacking it, because in all honesty, hacking it will make it better

Comment

i will not worry much ozzy...
                      It will just be slammed a ban and be kicked off.

Happy birthday old man :P
                      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                      _______
                      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

lol

lol sub thanks for the birthday wish had a bottle of jack daniels. that guy keeps ranting on constantly in my inbox

Comment

Working...
                        X