Suggestion to administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion to administration

Maybe i've missed place to open this topic but....

I suggest da you (administration) close down all so called "Hacked by" topics an punish people who open that kind of sht
    Anything of so caled "Hacked" isn't hacked at all it is downloaded from here ,from this forum called also coding-talk.
    This once used to be site for help now is playground for underaged dck heads which are dreaming that they are "Hack3rz" but that's just a dream .
    Instead of using talent for break down somebody's swet and work why not to use that talent for creating somethin not distroying it ?
    Really don't know why you let all that fools in this place ,honestly....

with regards from Croatia
    vukigor@windowslive.com

Originally posted by chelios View Post
    Maybe i've missed place to open this topic but....

I suggest da you (administration) close down all so called "Hacked by" topics an punish people who open that kind of sht
    Anything of so caled "Hacked" isn't hacked at all it is downloaded from here ,from this forum called also coding-talk.
    This once used to be site for help now is playground for underaged dck heads which are dreaming that they are "Hack3rz" but that's just a dream .
    Instead of using talent for break down somebody's swet and work why not to use that talent for creating somethin not distroying it ?
    Really don't know why you let all that fools in this place ,honestly....

with regards from Croatia
    vukigor@windowslive.com
    well... my point of view...
    97,5% users registered here,
    doesn't even understand meaning of simple word ''hacker'' (hence my signature.. first line)
    to understand my point, first of all, everyone define for your self word ''hacker''
    uploading some ''ready made'' shell script and afterward taking some no name site down,
    maybe stealing the actual script, doesn't really mean hacking ( !!! )(again.. hence my signature... second line)
    everytime, when i see topic title ''hacked'' i actually laugh out LOUD !
    imho(and I'm not judging anyone)... here are maybe 3 to 5 users, who could actually HACK !
    the rest... script kiddies(yet again...somehow, my signature.. third line) ;)
    pretty simple
    Last edited by metulj; 06.06.13, 21:18.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Working...
    X