Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile sites builder for Adult sites

Hello,
    I would like to get some advices/insights from experienced wapmasters. It's not a secret that most of mobile sites builders block sites with adult content.

Few time ago, we've launched mobile sites builder for adult sites only - XXXEgo. It contains many advanced features, including free PHP, Twig codes support, customizible CSS, etc. Wapmasters are allowed to use adult/sexy content (except prohibited adult content - Minors,rapes,animals).

Some countries prohibit any adult content and some - allows limited adult content.
    Maybe you could suggest a list of countries, where adult content (at least soft one) is allowed and where it is demand for such type of wap builder.
    What is situation with adult content is India, Indonesia and Malaysia - is it allowed by local laws?

We are preparing to take marketing actions and want to identify possibile target countries.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

i would say, in most islamic countries is adult content prohibited,

i think its forbidden in india too, because many indian ad networks dont accept adult sites and ads because of laws.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Offshore hosting ftw!
      Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post

i think its forbidden in india too, because many indian ad networks dont accept adult sites and ads because of laws.
        adult contents are prohibited in sri lanka

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post

Yes, it is absolutely forbidden in India by law & almost all Indian ad networks had stopped publishing ads on adult sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Nega View Post
            Hello,
            I would like to get some advices/insights from experienced wapmasters. It's not a secret that most of mobile sites builders block sites with adult content.

Few time ago, we've launched mobile sites builder for adult sites only - XXXEgo. It contains many advanced features, including free PHP, Twig codes support, customizible CSS, etc. Wapmasters are allowed to use adult/sexy content (except prohibited adult content - Minors,rapes,animals).

Some countries prohibit any adult content and some - allows limited adult content.
            Maybe you could suggest a list of countries, where adult content (at least soft one) is allowed and where it is demand for such type of wap builder.
            What is situation with adult content is India, Indonesia and Malaysia - is it allowed by local laws?

We are preparing to take marketing actions and want to identify possibile target countries.

Thanks for sharing your experience.
            A little info,adult contents is also prohibited in Malaysia and Indonesia.

Comment

Working...
            X