vps need help us

Linux vps
    RAM - minimum 4gb
    space - 100GB or more
    cpanel/whm included
    Fully managed

budget - $30 to $35

please provide good vps hosting site. very urgent

you can't get that much ram with that budget. not even close. Any GOOD host provider will take minimum 15-20$ to provide fully managed service. So how could u get a vps with that much ram and space!! Unless if someone oversell.

Comment

Originally posted by kanchan_raj View Post
      Linux vps
      RAM - minimum 4gb
      space - 100GB or more
      cpanel/whm included
      Fully managed

budget - $30 to $35

please provide good vps hosting site. very urgent
      try veeble.org, or up2vps.com/

Comment

No 1 will provide u VPS at this cost with WHM (u can get without WHM)
        even if u got that will not be stable
        In other words Cheap mean = Cheap Quality
        Free Web Hosting @HostersPoint.com
        php Hosting with Web Builder

Buy - Sell ADs
        ADMOLA ADs Network
        Monetize Your Site Traffic

Comment

Originally posted by irfiii View Post
          i have already vps and i paid monthly $50/m but again need RAM in vps but i have no money to pay that cost so i want to transfer vps to another host where RAM Is 4GB etc

I have movies site, do you know, movies site will be work fine on shared hosting on hostgator in business plan.
          user online on our site is 300

Comment

Am not sure why you paying $50 on a vps as at $40-50
            you can get a dedicated server with 500gb space and 4-8gb ram also 1gbps uplink

WWW.9XHOST.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Sanju Kr View Post
              Am not sure why you paying $50 on a vps as at $40-50
              you can get a dedicated server with 500gb space and 4-8gb ram also 1gbps uplink
              can you tell me, where is dedicated server with 500gb space and 4-8gb ram also 1gbps uplink in that similar cost.

Comment

i can give u a vps just for 20usd ! With management , 1gbps line speed . Just message me for full details , hmm

Comment

Originally posted by $XTREME$ View Post
                  i can give u a vps just for 20usd ! With management , 1gbps line speed . Just message me for full details , hmm
                  have you read our requirement , if yes, then great offer, please provide details

Comment

Originally posted by kanchan_raj View Post
                    can you tell me, where is dedicated server with 500gb space and 4-8gb ram also 1gbps uplink in that similar cost.
                    i had pm the quote.

WWW.9XHOST.NET

Comment

Originally posted by irfiii View Post
                      Who said Cheap mean = Cheap Quality I m Playing With extremely Lowend vps (15$ per Year) I installed ffmpeg in it, using that for more than 2 sites and vps Working More than fine

Comment

its not easy to get with ur budget

every one talking about ram,but not none of them talking about processor,mostly vps provider uses atom processor for lowest or budget vps,when amount of vps rising,processor also powerful,so before comparing with any other vps,not only check ram,hd,bandwith etc check also processor which they r using for that type of vps.

Finally im telling u if u invest 50$/mo search for dedicated server,even dedicated server with 2gb ram better than vps with 4gb ram in mostly vps provider.hope this information help u.

Comment

Originally posted by Dibyendu85 View Post
                          every one talking about ram,but not none of them talking about processor,mostly vps provider uses atom processor for lowest or budget vps,when amount of vps rising,processor also powerful,so before comparing with any other vps,not only check ram,hd,bandwith etc check also processor which they r using for that type of vps.

Finally im telling u if u invest 50$/mo search for dedicated server,even dedicated server with 2gb ram better than vps with 4gb ram in mostly vps provider.hope this information help u.
                          who told you this where you get this information from Dibyendu85??? VPS run on huge machine so atom not able to handle vps hosting vps hosting need i3,17,xeon processor to work effectively with 16gb ram atleast otherwise how many vps you can host can you imagine?
                          for better hosting provider with no resources oversold its standard to host 100GB Space 1GB RAM and 2000GB Ram specs vps upto 20 -25 is good on atleast 24 to 32GB Ram processor dedicated server

lots of hosts provide good quality at cheap rate aswell
                          E107 Security Team Leader
                          Proudly Support AccountLab Plus Billing Software

Want your Apps to be Developed ??? mail us your requirement at info@csarlab.com
                          ------------------

Comment

this server may fullfil ur req

check the link,its may be cheap dedicated sever but it prooves dedicate and vps also uges atom processor.

Dedicated Server Hosting | AMD & Intel Servers - Servercraft.co

Comment

Working...
                            X