adsense for mobile help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adsense for mobile help

i have made ad unit with mobile banner 350x50 in adsense but its not showing in mobile,its showing in pc.
    plz help me how to make ad for mobile site?

login to your adsense account..
    click on My ads..
    then select Mobile content
    there you can creat a mobile adsense ad
    They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

Originally posted by ajit55u View Post
      login to your adsense account..
      click on My ads..
      then select Mobile content
      there you can creat a mobile adsense ad
      buddy adsense is disable adsense for mobile.they say use adsense for content for displaying ads on mobile.

Comment

buddy you must read this

If your site is intended to be accessed by high-end devices (like iPhones and Android phones), simply use AdSense for content to generate your ad code. AdSense for content ad code uses JavaScript to deliver text, image, and rich media ads to your users’ high-end devices.
        You'll be able to use this ad code for a variety of ad formats and on different platforms too, whether that’s the 320x50 mobile leaderboard (usually used for mobile sites) or the 160x600 wide skyscraper (usually used for desktop sites).

If your site supports mobile devices such as feature phones that utilize WAP or i-mode, you'll need to use AdSense for mobile to generate your ad code. Devices like feature phones can't render JavaScript so you need to generate different ad code for them. Similarly, if your mobile website supports both WAP/i-mode phones and high-end devices, you'll need to use AdSense for mobile.

now decide what you exactly want to use for high end devices or wap supported devices
        and then creat

you have to use mobile content ad for all that will be good.
        Last edited by ajit55u; 20.07.12, 11:35.
        They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

Working...
        X