any one using mobpartner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one using mobpartner?

i am having invoice on mobpartner. Already 8days late, no payment yet. Status is also Pending
    Are you getting payment at time?

they pay your invoice a month after you raise it.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

yes, its 1month and 8days.

Comment

Is is worth to mix MobPartner with Buzzcity? Can anyone share your experience, what's outcome of that?

Comment

buzzcity suspended my publishers account and took my pending earnings off me . am still waiting for a reply as to why . the first message i sent they deleted it .second message is still there but no reply from 12 days .am not bothered about the money i just want an explanation . simple common courtesy .
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

Mobpartner having good campaigns for indian's. Snapdeal. Just verify mobile number and get 0.22$/ Registration.

Comment

i am using only mobpartner.. i just get little money for my vps and domain to run :D

Comment

Originally posted by nclemale36 View Post
                buzzcity suspended my publishers account and took my pending earnings off me . am still waiting for a reply as to why . the first message i sent they deleted it .second message is still there but no reply from 12 days .am not bothered about the money i just want an explanation . simple common courtesy .
                well i have been waiting reply for months.. their support is 0

Comment

Got payment after a support ticket

Comment

I using mobpartner too but have max 1-3 earnings per day. I tested Gameloft campaign and mobpartner don't detect some transactions. Have subscribed 37 campaings.

Statistic from 2012/08/09: Impressions: 71,863 / Clicks: 764 / Trx: 1

Comment

Hello,

I just started to work with MobPartner, I have 2 questions:

1- do they pay, are they trustable?

2- They say we have to send an invoice, being an individual and not a company how can I get an invoice to send them?

Thanks.

Comment

Yup trusted,
                        You can send invoice from your control panel, my account. Ask for a payment.
                        Minimum Payout is 50$

Comment

Looks like mobpartner is taking a plunge all their mobile site services are down and non existent their mobile site is gone as is their forums u can only access mobpartner via a pc and worst is they didn even have a decency to let their user know about it
                          My site: http://mimobifunclub.tk
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X