Website Complain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Complain

Hi! Anybody know how to report a spam website and shut it down. I want to report about ***We dont need extra spam from your side... therefore link removed*** This guy is sending spam messages with my number. He has put my number on his sender id. I cantacted him but got no reply. Please help!!
    Last edited by metulj; 26.06.12, 15:20.

Originally posted by amitdas333 View Post
    Hi! Anybody know how to report a spam website and shut it down. I want to report about ***We dont need extra spam from your side... therefore link removed*** This guy is sending spam messages with my number. He has put my number on his sender id. I cantacted him but got no reply. Please help!!
    LOL you can try to contact the host provider of that site & let them know might be they will help you out with this issue
    Last edited by metulj; 26.06.12, 15:20.
    They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

Ya, i already did that but got no reply yet.

Comment

report it to the sms service which he is using
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

I think there are govt sites to which you can complain.

Much better will be to complain to your network provider as well as lodge a legal complaint.
          Last edited by EpIcInCoGnItO; 26.06.12, 14:01.

Comment

Got it !! He hacked way2sms password. Now i have changed my password & he can't send messages.
            The spam sms site is: ***We dont need extra spam from your side... therefore link removed***
            Last edited by metulj; 26.06.12, 15:19.

Comment

That was simple then. I wonder whether they hack so many accounts, which is illegal just to run their site.

Comment

Working...
              X