MyWibes Vs XtGem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyWibes Vs XtGem

Just curious why XtGem has a 7,8 fold higher traffic w.r.t MyWibes. MyWibes has a lot of features. But they have just a very flat traffic (not increasing) while XtGem's traffic is increasing with ZERO Advertising Budget (confirmed by XtGem owner).

Has anyone got an opinion?
    Last edited by drahmad; 29.07.11, 05:53.
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

XtGem is older ..
    Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

The big point is that Xtgem is more user friendly, is more of a site builder than that of a community, it had alot more flexibility, its as a cpanel, myibes is lame lol,

xtgem has been around longer.

Comment

What about wapka? How's it?

Comment

wapka only liked by indians you will see new wapbuilder coming out has more features than all

Comment

MyWibes Delete Lot of old wapamp member

Comment

Originally posted by antony2kx View Post
              wapka only liked by indians you will see new wapbuilder coming out has more features than all
              hmm it does'nt matter that wapk is most likey by indian or what ever here is matter of mywibes v/s xtgem but wapka also have feature tools
              Lyk u can make fully download site,community,chat,forum
              and i m nt saying dat wapka is gr8

Comment

he someone asked so i answered, all are great in there own way

Comment

Xtgem is best provilas working hard to provide user all feature as well mywibes a small busines motive owner itself Xtgem owner is milion dolar man,mywibes is street begar

Comment

@kolkatawap hey indian friend. do not post comments like this. you will only create hatred.

Povilas and Ernestas both are friends. They worked together on wapamp, but later on povilas created xtgem and Ernestas created a company Vertex( Vertex - iPhone Android apps, Social networks, mobile billings, SMS solutions ) . I think Ernestas is a lot ahead of Povilas. But non of them is a street beggar. :-)
                    Dr. Ahmad
                    sigpic
                    Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
                      Just curious why XtGem has a 7,8 fold higher traffic w.r.t MyWibes. MyWibes has a lot of features. But they have just a very flat traffic (not increasing) while XtGem's traffic is increasing with ZERO Advertising Budget (confirmed by XtGem owner).

Has anyone got an opinion?
                      There are many reasons of such differences. But to say true - MyWibes and Xtgem are similar just from the first look. Actually Xtgem has many specific "tools" allowing to implement more complex solutions/features. That's why Xtgem attracts more experienced Wapmasters. And more experienced Wapmasters know how to attract visitors to their sites. That's why traffic is growing (or is not growing in MyWibes case).

Also Mywibes makes many marketing mistakes (especially internal marketing, marketing through current users). They are wasting money. I can share my experience with Wapego - during all 2 years we spend ~400 USD for advertising and as result we have the same traffic volume as Xtgem (actually much "older" project). Wapego generates 15 000 000 page views daily. I suppose Mywibes spend ~ 4000 USD per month or even more, but results are sad.

Mywibes should pay more attention to competitors research and the most important - they must identify main competitors correctly. Because now it seems that Mywibes features were impressed by Mobtron, Wapple, Peperonity and similar products. And those products are not good example to follow, if you want to attract individual wapmasters.

Comment

on alex,the traffic of wapego seems less. and you have not implemented quatcast:-)
                        Dr. Ahmad
                        sigpic
                        Growing Madly Now

Comment

on alex,the traffic of wapego seems less. and you have not implemented quatcast:-)
                          I believe you don't treat Alexa as reliable tool. According to Alexa even Mywibes looks more popular than Wapego, but we both know that in real life situation is slightly different.
                          It's better to use google analytics or Bango analytics or statistics visible on server level (provided by server administrator) for traffic measuring and I believe that Povilas provides info about 10 mln impressions on Xtgem based on google analytics, not on Alexa.
                          I think that Povilas implemented quatcast because he had an idea to sell ads directly to USA advertisers, not via ads networks. And he though that public info provided via quatcast could be useful for possible clients and for PR.
                          Last edited by Nega; 06.08.11, 22:59. Reason: error

Comment

Xtgem is best

Xtgem is best b.c it gives more earnings

Comment

Originally posted by bashhar View Post
                              Xtgem is best b.c it gives more earnings
                              Hello, write arguments...Drahmad was asking WHY, so it would be great is you could explain Why Xtgem is better than Mywibes ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X