Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coding job for johncms4.0.1

How much would a php coder charge for the following:
    Johncms pradd.php, that is the pm page, what I want is in the inbox, when one open a new pm, that the dialogue show of what was send previously to a member. Example, member A will send hi, to member B. Now member B will reply hi, whatsup and send back to member A. Now when member A open his new inbox, he will see the dialogue of the last pm send to member B, so member A will know what they talked about and can reply accordingly
    Why cry for a soul set free?

I cAn do it bt please tell me ur rate.

Comment

Looks like facebook?
      Create a row in phpmyadmin named thread.When a user send pm to b,it ll log a number on d row thread.Lyk 1,2,3..
      den wen b read dt pm n replied it ll lso save same number in thread.now a opn d pm n he can able 2 see d whole msg dt he

sent previously to b.
      Its a raw idea.Code it urself.Or hire a coder.I think u can do this.

Comment

I don't know what's the value, that's why I ask in my original post how must is the charge for a job like this.

A good example of what I want, is at mobile.web.tr if you look at the pm pages

Payment will be made via Paypal
        Attached Files
        Last edited by convictor; 15.06.11, 19:05.
        Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

i can make it easily u can check http://mobhell.com u can check my web module als0.. i have created many m0ds for jcms 4.0.1 i will do it for 1 usd u can pay through paypal or alertpay if u want then pm me
          Last edited by Hammad; 24.05.11, 18:03.

Comment

Working...
          X