indian coder wanted....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indian coder wanted....

hey peeps i was looking at including the waytosms code in the new version of mobilezonez. i am hoping a fellow indian coder may be able to help me out by registering a waytosms account for me on their phone if this is done ill make the free sms script to work on mobilezonez and supply them with the code to run the feature for their own site please pm me if you may be able to help
    thanks.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

I got way2sms account lol i sign up for it ?

Why need them ?
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
      I got way2sms account lol i sign up for it ?

Why need them ?
      to use the feature in mobilezonez new script for indians to send free sms. i think they send an activation code to a registered phone number

read the first post and u can answer your question :p
      Last edited by metulj; 19.08.12, 07:53.

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
      Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

what help you require with it ozzi?
        E107 Security Team Leader
        Proudly Support AccountLab Plus Billing Software

Want your Apps to be Developed ??? mail us your requirement at info@csarlab.com
        ------------------

Comment

your sms sending script not wrk give my sql error ....................

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mzonezne/public_html/core.php on line 4339
          m-zonez
          Send Sms To India
          -An error crept in while sending your SMS. Please try after sometime while an admin looks into the issue and fixes it.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mzonezne/public_html/core.php on line 1785

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/mzonezne/public_html/core.php on line 2428

in profile ......................Today Viewer: have session ........................... remove that !

Comment

Originally posted by ozziemale31 View Post
            hey peeps i was looking at including the waytosms code in the new version of mobilezonez. i am hoping a fellow indian coder may be able to help me out by registering a waytosms account for me on their phone if this is done ill make the free sms script to work on mobilezonez and supply them with the code to run the feature for their own site please pm me if you may be able to help
            thanks.
            i am available for this

Comment

Working...
            X