Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiring developers/designers for mobile website projects

Hello Everyone,
    I am here to hire pro. php developers to work on Mobile related projects for me. We will work via 3rd party platforms like elance,odesk etc
    Only skilled developers and designers need to apply. As there are multiple projects involved i will share details of the project once we are in touch and decide which project will be allocated to you. Feel free to send me a private message with your previous works(if any) and your skills rating them on a scale of 1 to 5 where 5 is for best
    for example
    PHP - 4
    Mysql - 5
    HTML 5 - 4

Originally posted by TheBrain View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I am here to hire pro. php developers to work on Mobile related projects for me. We will work via 3rd party platforms like elance,odesk etc
    Only skilled developers and designers need to apply. As there are multiple projects involved i will share details of the project once we are in touch and decide which project will be allocated to you. Feel free to send me a private message with your previous works(if any) and your skills rating them on a scale of 1 to 5 where 5 is for best
    for example
    PHP - 4
    Mysql - 5
    HTML 5 - 4

PHP - 6, Mysql - 6, HTML - 6 ia am diablo !

i would'ed apply if my network speed would not be so damn slow ( broadband )

still i would like to know what kind of projects ? , i mean ... the main idea/purpose of the project .
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain

And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Comment

Originally posted by cyrax05
      may i apply? I d0nt want to say s0mething.. Just want you to see my wap comm site, cxnet.uni.me .. N0te: its not finished yet
      His asking for a pro not a editer bud... your site is lavalair

Check this site Chat 4 You! : and if you like my coding idea how much you going to pay per script ?
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
      X