This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free hosting *must read*

The only reason people give away FREE hosting is so they either nick the scripts, add there own ads to your sites or steal your mambers.. Remember, When it sounds too good to be true then it normally is.

Why would ANYONE offer LOADS of bandwidth and space? Look at mager hosting sites they charge LOADS of alot of this, but FREE hosts and cheap little hosts offer LOADS or Unlimited for free??
    How "unreal" do you think it is?..

This is just a warning, its 100% your choice if you want it or not.

Remember this before you decide to take out "FREE HOSTING"

I Will Host anyone 100% FREE if i can put ads on your sites, keep a copy of your scripts and maybe gain a few members for my own site, The package offers 5000GB Bandwidth and Unmetered Space.
    i don't mind if you load my servers up with crap etc.. add anything you like, rules are there to be broken

P.S im only joking, i will not host anyone for free.. servers cost money and giving free cpanels out is loosing me money. why would i want to host you and i pay for your hosting?.

I've only warned you because i get fed up with "FREE HOSTING" and people are fulling for it, then i get inboxes saying
    "my script been hacked by my host"
    "i loost all my members"
    " how do i remove ads when i aint added them"
    So come on, if your going to give people free hosting out your own silly choice treat them like a paying customer.
    aghhhh
    Last edited by WhiteWarrior; 30.09.09, 18:09. Reason: Warning part added

Comment

you hit the nail on the head there garry. this is true i see lots of people giving away cheap hosting or hosting that seems to good to be true and at the end fo a certain period of time you see that someone was conned out of it. i know a few people offering this sort of detail and then talking members or what have you then selling it on to make a quik buk. and you defo right good dedicated servers cost a bomb what would be the point of giving free hosting at the end of the day it will reduce your server resources and the premium customer who pay you for hosting will be affected and you could end up loosing out big time. so if i was you get your own hosting from a company that way you wont loose out or get ahosting from someone you know really well and trust. at the end of the day what ever decission you make dont come back regretting it wishing you didnt do that, but remember you can learn from these mistakes. be carefull thers alot of con men and women out there.
      Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

that rite i agree and i did learn the hard way never again the best way is paid hosting if u want a good host then u got to pay the end

Comment

no its not true. im offering free hosting because my reseller is free and i dont use it.... dont want to nick ppl members aswell or want ads on there site so your sooooooo wrong!! LoL
          and besides every body users ****ty coding so whats the point in stealing it anyways?

:oDDDD
          Free WebHosting :D

8):closedeyes:^_^

Comment

u are offering it free bcos the reseller is free.so why do u think u wil have much members when they can easily get theirs
            http://myfacepals.com
            MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richie24 View Post
              no its not true. im offering free hosting because my reseller is free and i dont use it.... dont want to nick ppl members aswell or want ads on there site so your sooooooo wrong!! LoL
              and besides every body users ****ty coding so whats the point in stealing it anyways?

:oDDDD
              <--- plane example...

Comment

lol Most free hosting services will have so limit on there terms of use

if you spam it will take 1 email from some one too close you
                if you think your a hacker and showing it off all i need to do is

email your host

Hey guys look at <WANNBE HACKERS URL>

Thankzzzzz ;)

i count 1 - 2 - 3 dead site lmao

So payed server is the best idea !!

All pay server has rules about spamming as well but its not limited of what type of spam they mean by email in bulk and flooding with irc bots
                not for posting urls lol

also note it takes 50 emails also include abuse to them just to close the site....

But with me it takes 2 emails just cuz i know how to work around a payed host cuz i own my servers.
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

i dont have limits if they want free hosting they can have it. i dont user the reseller for my sites anyways i got another server for that. i dont want to nick members because im trying to get english members to my site. Gaz ya dont like it because ppl want free hosting and not paid hosting

Comment

Originally posted by makvanpor2000 View Post
                    u are offering it free bcos the reseller is free.so why do u think u wil have much members when they can easily get theirs
                    the reseller is off a mate of mine so no they cant get a free reseller there selfs lol

Comment

What do you mean i don't like it because people want free and not paid?.. this was just to warn members about how scamming free hosts can be, if they want to test it out then ok its up to them, i was just telling/advising them to watch out..

Comment

this his normal for him garry ignore him.
                        Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

yeah yeah LOL
                          Last edited by wapmetal; 01.06.10, 18:07.
                          com site: http://vampist.net
                          download site: http://wapdloads.net
                          fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

remember guys what if no freehosting, i think you guys 95% of women and mem dont learn php wml html etc. .and how to creat a site, please kip in mind we need freehosting to learn and for practising our self how to build a site, so the freehosting is the very imfortan for new bie,
                            and now after you learn you can buy now your own a.com, take note you buy an a.com and you dont know how to creat a wapsite,your wasting your money, learn first b4 yo u buy,period

Comment

Yeah.. That's right.. But.. They als0 g0t a inc0me everytime y0u using their services.. There are a l0t of ads on the free h0sting.. For the newbie freeh0sting was the g0od alternative to learn create wap or web.. In my view.. Free h0sting give me a l0t of benifits.. My site Does't having hack untill now.. Hoho.. Not all free h0sting like that.. But.. Nothing unlimited in this w0rld.. Dont believe to any h0sting that give a unlimited disc and bandwth.. Everything have a limit.. (i'm n0t too g0od in ENGLISH.. Sorry With My Bad Vocabulary..) haha..
                              sigpic
                              Visit my WEBSITE Project: http://www.aspirewap.net

Comment

Working...
                              X