Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx..... How about 00free.net .... Tel me if ther fraud or not??

Comment

i don't wanna get selfish and just pm it only to you bro..another and main thing is that it's not mine so i don't have to keep it like i own it..it's unlimitedtree.com..very nice free hosting service..i think many of you will use it now unless you already know it..i just wanna share it..
      My Blog: http://jhommark.blogspot.com
      My Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jhommark
      My Official Site: http://www.undergroundweb.tk
      My Community Site: http://undergroundwap.xtreemhost.com

Comment

Originally posted by kiLLeR-eyEd_14 View Post
        i don't wanna get selfish and just pm it only to you bro..another and main thing is that it's not mine so i don't have to keep it like i own it..it's unlimitedtree.com..very nice free hosting service..i think many of you will use it now unless you already know it..i just wanna share it..
        Yeah too good to be true...

You still need to pay pmpl !! as for this thou a surgery lmao that paid the hoster $75 per member using this lmao and mind you takes a 1 hour to do it lol
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

What about cwahi.net?

Comment

Its freehosting
            Host multiple websites/domains under a single free/low cost web hosting account
            Free Web Hosting ftp, php 5, MySQL 5
            Last edited by drifter; 31.01.11, 22:59.

Comment

Free hosting is ok for personal use and testing.there is trusted hosting companies that uses it as a marketing tool.so its a win win situation.not everyone can always afford paid hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhupendra22
                this site give free hosting for 1yr Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads

HostGator is best hosting compeny
                i do not trust this one bit.

1st'ly its not hostgator.
                2nd its grabbing **** from a real hosting company 000webhost.com

goto the link above.
                then click link>>> Free PHP Hosting (youll notice all images now missing)
                then click link>>> Home (and youll be redirected to 000webhost)

also at the very bottom of the index page.
                youll see: © 2007-2012 Copyright 'First class Web Hosting'. All Rights Reserved.

click on the word "Web Hosting" and youll be redirected once again to
                hosting24.com which is also 000webhost.com

also the web template is 000webhost.com's
                <?php
                include ('Ghost');
                if ($Post == true) {
                echo '

sigpic
                alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
                echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
                } else {
                echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
                echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
                }
                ?>

Comment

for what its worth you might as well pay for a cheap cpanel account (approx £2 a month more or less)than to get free webhosting with restrictions and strict rules (as long as its with a trusted company that is) . When i first started out i used xampp on a spare tower to practice php/mysql/html/css on then i bought a hosting account from bluehost they were ok at that time but very expensive so i later found out.

TIPS:
                  Just make sure if your looking at going to paid hosting check out reviews (i.e Web Hosting Reviews - Thousands of web hosting USER reviews.) before you buy also if they have live support ask them questions about the plans before you buy even ask for a demo account/test account not all do this but make sure they have some sort of money back guarntee

stay safe and dont fall for the rip offs

Comment

cpanel 11 hosting 5GB with 25GB bandwidth free for beginerrs at RankWap - Portal Home

Comment

Free hosting is for testing get a paid host if you are to run a personal website
                      http://myfacepals.com
                      MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X