Best FREE cPanel Hosting IMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best FREE cPanel Hosting IMO

been into wap, php, etc since year 2005, changed so many free hosts, until i found HelioHost
    heliohost has been online and providing ad-free cpanel hosting for 5 years now, it is here to stay

they offer 500mb of disk space (who needs more anyways? enuff to host your chat/wap/etc) and unlimited bandwidth
    php, mysql, pgsql, cpanel 11, asp.net (via mono, on linux), ruby on rails, java (jsp, war deployment on tomcat), perl, python, cgi, etc..

there is a limit of 200 registrations a day and you have to wait up to 48hrs for your account to be created
    they have 2 servers, one with php/mysql/cgi (perl, python) called stevie and one with php/mysql/cgi/ror/java called charlie (fair use, performance.. if you don't need ror/java register on stevie, don't be greedy)

there is no limit on number of domains/subdomains/mysql-pgsql databases/email accounts/etc..

one thing you won't like about them is that you have to wait 24hrs when adding parked/addon domains and subdomains, but its so good that this is no problem

so, if you need good, free, reliable cpanel hosting go right ahead and register: HelioHost
    they also have a nice community, if you need support, etc.. can be found at HelioNet

my 2cents hahah enjoy

Originally posted by milomir View Post
    been into wap, php, etc since year 2005, changed so many free hosts, until i found HelioHost
    heliohost has been online and providing ad-free cpanel hosting for 5 years now, it is here to stay

they offer 500mb of disk space (who needs more anyways? enuff to host your chat/wap/etc) and unlimited bandwidth
    php, mysql, pgsql, cpanel 11, asp.net (via mono, on linux), ruby on rails, java (jsp, war deployment on tomcat), perl, python, cgi, etc..

there is a limit of 200 registrations a day and you have to wait up to 48hrs for your account to be created
    they have 2 servers, one with php/mysql/cgi (perl, python) called stevie and one with php/mysql/cgi/ror/java called charlie (fair use, performance.. if you don't need ror/java register on stevie, don't be greedy)

there is no limit on number of domains/subdomains/mysql-pgsql databases/email accounts/etc..

one thing you won't like about them is that you have to wait 24hrs when adding parked/addon domains and subdomains, but its so good that this is no problem

so, if you need good, free, reliable cpanel hosting go right ahead and register: HelioHost
    they also have a nice community, if you need support, etc.. can be found at HelioNet

my 2cents hahah enjoy
    Milose, tell me can you pay extra 1GB data?

Comment

Originally posted by n0tsure View Post
      Milose, tell me can you pay extra 1GB data?
      idk, try contacting someone from administration.. you can find them on helionet

Comment

Working...
      X