Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop cs2

anyone got any tips .

all i want to do is to learn how to make a neon text sign the flashes.
    so am presuming i use layers .i have followed a few tutorials about it but its way over my head.

need some simple guidance on how to make maybe a logo with just text that flashes 3 or 4 different colours .

any help or a site wer i can find the help would be much appreciated.

am getting bored of using gif animators cos u cant get the proffesional look u can with photoshop.

thanks in advance
    Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Originally posted by nclemale36 View Post
    anyone got any tips .

all i want to do is to learn how to make a neon text sign the flashes.
    so am presuming i use layers .i have followed a few tutorials about it but its way over my head.

need some simple guidance on how to make maybe a logo with just text that flashes 3 or 4 different colours .

any help or a site wer i can find the help would be much appreciated.

am getting bored of using gif animators cos u cant get the proffesional look u can with photoshop.

thanks in advance
    you are correct u need layers, and its gif you need if u want to display one color then another color and so on.

try this Text Effects, Photoshop Text Effects Tutorials - Adobe Photoshop Tutorials

that is step by step tutorial. u can also use google to search for photoshop tutorials so it wont be hard.

also use the latest photoshop version, its just better
    LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
    site closed.
    im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
    www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
    i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

hello thanks a lot bro for this valuable post

Comment

yes exellent tutorials. much better than the ones ave seen myself. upgraded to cs4 now too lol
        Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

i need help with something. how do i take corners off a square so that the image i save is round. am trying to make a spinning circle with some text in. but i cant get the corners to disapear grr . lol
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

tutorials

more tutorials cant work out how i do the above with any of the tutorials

tutorials
            Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

u need to learn using more layers and its options like opacity and also masking.
              LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
              site closed.
              im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
              www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
              i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

thanks for this.

Comment

Working...
                X