how do one turn globals on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do one turn globals on?

im having long now problems to make scripts connect to the database, even the simple forum script posted by riderz i failed to connect to the db. Lots of people explained to me, and i followed instrutions to the letter. Someone asked me if global register is on, i didnt if it was, so now i found out on my hosting its not on, so i assume thats why the scripts is not working?
    So how do i turn it on using htaccess, and how to make it secure, as i understand its a secutity risk turning it on?
    Why cry for a soul set free?

whats ur script?

Comment

i used various scripts, the scotspaul one thats in 5 parts here, some of the other lava scripts, besttop, basically any script that have a connect to db.

Comment

in .htaccess add

Code:
        php_flag register_globals on
        to turn it off

Code:
        php_flag register_globals off
        sigpic

Comment

so that i do in the root folder only? Not in every directory?

Comment

Yup.. Only in root..
            This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
            http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

how u turn on register lots of holes on your server? Thats how above. Enjoy, you may see why it was off in the first place.

Comment

stupid question, how to make chat sites work with globals off?

Comment

All my site did had register_globals on and they didnt get hacked lol

they tryed and tryed they failed and failed ....

Reason Way Mr.subzero i take care what i code in a script never taken it fast to boot holes for idiots to hit..
                  Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                  Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                  _______
                  SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                  X