• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install/set a simple script from A to Z

before you ask for any script,
    please DO check on forums first,
    as theres posted many script and their mods

1. Open a mysql databaseusing hosting cpanel, some cpanel needs to save the database to a database user and set the priority for the database.
    2. Open phpmyadmin>select your created database>click SQL>copy sql tables from the script and paste in the sql input box then click go
    3. Open config.php, replace your mysql host/server, database name, database username, database password and save it.
    4. upload the script in your server like public_html/www directory.

Thats all about installation.

Comment

For lavalair/funmobile/wapdesire/methos/blinywap/waplive and so so...

follow this,
      1.If you see your registration is disabled, go to phpmyadmin>Your created database>ibwf_settings or ?????_settings or settings>click pencil button of the reg>change the value from 0 to 1, save it.
      2. Register, to make you admin/owner, go to phpmyadmin>Your created database>ibwf_users or ?????_users>click pencil button left to your name>change the value of permfrom 0 to 2 or 3 or 4, save it.
      3. Also set your id 1 if its not 1.

Comment

Yeah...Thanks....

Comment

please i just downloaded the lavalair scripts. I ve been battling with the problems of hosting it. Though i ve registered with freehostia. Please where do i copy the table you talked about and where do i find public_html. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kenxyz View Post
            please i just downloaded the lavalair scripts. I ve been battling with the problems of hosting it. Though i ve registered with freehostia. Please where do i copy the table you talked about and where do i find public_html. Thanks

just enter the site folder you added and upload the script, no public_html folder in freehostia

Comment

Originally posted by keshav
              When i upload the script.zip then how to unzip it ? ;-) plz help me i am a newbie. Bt i have many script bt i dont knw how to instal them plz cn sme1 make it for me or tel me how to unzip in freehostia
              while uploading a file.if its zip ..
              Click on extract after uploading box.or if u uploaded zip then click it and then click extract archive or similar like it.

Comment

Thankz bro

Comment

Unzip it in ur pc. Then upload it in public_html or in freehostia go to www folder n click to site folder done.

Comment

Br0 In Slow connection its better to use the zip uploading box as the bigger sized files failed to be uploaded.

Comment

Working...
                    X