Watermarking Cheat/ Protecting images from being stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watermarking Cheat/ Protecting images from being stolen

Been away for a while but whilst i was away i worked out you could make a fake watermark on gifs without the use of ImageMagick
    you can also use this to protect your images from right click save as
    (this is not 100% protection from your images being stolen but can help if you put a transparent image as the front image)

Demo http://something-else.wen.ru (will only be up for 30 days as i cant be bothered to log into wen every month)
    Attached Files

Oh the embed system thats nice btw will it lead to more processing on the client side instead of the server side. I guess -- yes!
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

its just easyer to place your name in the image free adverting lmao !!
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

I was playing about with this earlier and found a few images from around the web (i do not own the images) and i came up with this:
        Pic Generator (It wont work Properly on phone as i used lots of javascript o.O )
        It may look wrong due to screen sizes being different size than mine :P

You can also download the script there or your welcome to upload it here ;)

Comment

Working...
        X