mtube8 script cpu over usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mtube8 script cpu over usage

ok i got a warning from service provider for cpu overload on the mtube8 script is there ant way to reduce the sever load ..

Thank you ..

"Details given:
    We are notifying you that your account, or a portion or feature of your account has caused an overload on one of our servers. We have a shared hosting environment that we must maintain at a certain level of performance. This performance is monitored and balanced by us, however there are times when accounts can cause the server's load to increase degrading the performance for all other customers on this server.

To protect your account from further action you must agree to our request for compliance. Please respond to this message stating your intent to do so. You may either log into your control panel with us, and access this ticket via the 24/7 help desk, or provide this ticket number to our Live Chat or phone representatives.

Failure to respond to this message within 72 hours will result in the suspension of the affected domain with us until such a time as this matter is resolved.

xwap.co.za/ folder has been chmoded to 0 due to excessive CPU usage.

LOL Find a beta script ppl
    Last edited by flaremobile; 08.03.11, 16:25.

Now See guys they didn't listen to me as this script sucks the **** out of the server ...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to susenped 2 users that using this script but when i said don't use but they went out doing so...
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

haha yeah sub bro u ryt i need to find a new script now ..eveything looks cool from the outside till it kills your sever..

Comment

flaremobile , not even your server , you have a small small small part
        jump to a dedicate one or delete that script and go for a beer :D
        Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Hi, tell me please! Why mtube8 out of the server?

Comment

Most grabbers use alot of cpu if they aren't coded right...

More the Grab More Cpu it will use.

Always set a time limit on the grab.

Also downloading and saving them into your server is a no no ....
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
              Most grabbers use alot of cpu if they aren't coded right...

More the Grab More Cpu it will use.

Always set a time limit on the grab.

Also downloading and saving them into your server is a no no ....
              @Uncle..Is it also take more cpu uses, when upload file from remote server ? i mean while uploading files from other server via Url uploader ?

Comment

Can you tell me again, why it use more cpu? N i think it just save some string which usually 1-10kb per page! It's small size! How About My Tube8 @ Downloads Menu the coded chars is 1-2kb in one file only! I'think it's too small!

Comment

haswap , why you use admob ads on adult site ?!
                  Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Is It Wrong?

Comment

admob will ban u, if u use dem on adult site

Comment

Owh sorry i don't know that! I'll delete it! Thx for information.

Comment

Working...
                        X