a user needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a user needs help

Hello everyone, I urgently need a solution to help a user of my chat lava, being blind he uses a voice reader to participate in the discussions in the room but the auto refresh prevents him because his readers to interact does not have time to read the text with the refresh, if some good soul please help me urgently giving me the code to disable the automatic refresh independently by the individual user, thanks so much to who helps me

how you know his blind lol or he using opera to read it cuz his lazy??

Oh wait dam thats me...

Ok yeah you need to put a option in there that you can stop it lol
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

I do not understand what you mean, can you help me subzero?

Comment

you said lava.

Only far i will help is hinting you and i did that ;)
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

any help that can eliminate a wheelchair toward a weaker person who would like to chat as all.ok

Comment

make an option to disable it.Or make a row on db to insert refresh time n execute it.

Comment

yes khan89, i need help to make an option to disable autorefresh in chat room but I do not know how to do it, if someone can please post the code, and help a good cause, a beautiful thing to a disabled person, thanks to who helps me

Comment

Lady , Really lol a blind guy reads then how he tell the links are ?? lmao!!!!
                _______
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Subzero never heard that the blind can read by a voice reader that reads to them??? Learn about it!! I have more fun if you were blind subzero!
                  eyes you work, you're lucky, but the heart does not have more clearly,I'm not here to make fun, you're kidding me, I'm asking for help for a person who is less fortunate than you and me, if you do not want to help me not help but it is not fun!

Comment

For the first time ever, I will touch a lava script.
                    PM the chat pages to me and I will fix your issue.
                    Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

Lady.

I bet you his not blind ....

1. i will code a black world
                      2. then place a text in the black world.
                      3. Get him to go on there and tell you what the text says and where is the link...

I beat if the black world box hits him he will say i can't find it
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

subzero the chat is the automatic refresh, I Occor help put an option that allows individual to turn off the automatic refresh (I thought it might be something that is similar to the disable the popup for example, the same way but applying it so that we can disable the automatic refresh of the room) , this the code part for automatic refresh
                        PHP Code:
                        ($action==""
                              { 
                              echo 
                        "<head>"
                              echo 
                        "<title>$rname</title>"
                              echo 
                        "<link rel=\"stylesheet\" type=\"text/css\" href=\"../themes/$theme[0]\">"

$unreadpopup=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ibwf_popups WHERE unread='1' AND touid='".$uid."'")); 
                              if (
                        $unreadpopup[0]<1
                              { 
                              echo 
                        "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"30; url=chat.php?time="
                              echo 
                        "".date("dmHis").""
                              echo 
                        "&sid=$sid&rid=$rid&rpw=$rpw\">"
                              } 
                              echo 
                        "</head>"
                              echo 
                        "<body>"
                              echo 
                        "<bgsound src=\"$sound\" loop=\"infinite\"/>"

$mmsg htmlspecialchars(getsetmood(getuid_sid($sid))); 

addonline($uid,"Chatta in $rname ($mmsg)","chat.php?rid=$rid&rpw=$rpw"); 

//echo "<p>"; 

echo popup($sid);    
                               echo 
                        "<b>1 </b><a name=\"top\" id=\"top\" accesskey=\"1\" href=\"chat.php?action=say&sid=$sid&rid=$rid&rpw=$rpw\">Scrivi</a><br/>"
                                echo 
                        "<b>2 </b><a accesskey=\"2\" href=\"#opt\">vai giu</a><br/>"
                                echo 
                        "<b>* </b><a accesskey=\"*\" href=\"chat.php?time="
                                echo 
                        "".date("dmHis").""
                                echo 
                        "&sid=$sid&rid=$rid&rpw=$rpw\">Aggiorna</a><br/>"
                        How can you change to ensure that a user can click on an individual basis to eliminate the automatic refresh?

Comment

if($stop_services="1")
                          {
                          echo "<a href=\"chat.php?time=&amp;sid=&amp;roomid=\">Refre sh</a>";
                          }else{
                          if ($unreadpopup[0]<1)
                          {
                          echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"30; url=chat.php?time=";
                          echo "".date("dmHis")."";
                          echo "&sid=$sid&rid=$rid&rpw=$rpw\">";
                          }
                          if ($unreadpopup[0]<1)
                          {
                          echo "<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"30; url=chat.php?time=";
                          echo "".date("dmHis")."";
                          echo "&sid=$sid&rid=$rid&rpw=$rpw\">";
                          }
                          }
                          Think of doing that ?
                          _______
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

subzero this should serve to block the automatic refresh of the page? I do not know if it works, when i click refre sh tell my im not logged : (

Comment

i didnt add it i trying to train you not do the code ;)
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X