Resize Of Avatar In Lavalair Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resize Of Avatar In Lavalair Script

how make? plz the images open very big or very small... exist one code for define the pixels exact? how in gallery

resize the pic b4 u upload it...... dnt b so lazy
    sigpiceeeeerrr....

Comment

lol..but not all user have pic resizer u lmoa...give the coding plz..

Comment

lol..but not all user have pic resizer u lmoa...give the coding plz..[/b]
        give give .... give GIVE GIVE....

hmm....

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">HOW ABOUT YOU SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK?</span>
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
        キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metulj @ Mar 9 2008, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          give give .... give GIVE GIVE....

hmm....

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">HOW ABOUT YOU SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK?</span>[/b]
          For those who are lazy to search. lol
          Code:
          <?php
              //[img]thumbit.php?image=http://www.mysite.com/images/myphoto.jpg[/img]
              // Input
              $s_image = $_GET[&#39;image&#39;]; // Image url set in the URL. ex: thumbit.php?image=URL
              $e_image = "error.jpg"; // If there is a problem using the file extension then load an error JPG.
              $max_width = 30; // Max thumbnail width.
              $max_height = 30; // Max thumbnail height.
                 $quality = 80; // Do not change this if you plan on using PNG images.

// Resizing and Output : Do not edit below this line unless you know what your doing.

if (preg_match("/.jpg/i", "$s_image"))  {

header(&#39;Content-type: image/jpeg&#39;);
                list($width, $height) = getimagesize($s_image);
              $ratio = ($width > $height) ? $max_width/$width : $max_height/$height; 
              if($width > $max_width || $height > $max_height) { 
              $new_width = $width * $ratio; 
              $new_height = $height * $ratio; 
              } else {
              $new_width = $width; 
              $new_height = $height;
              } 
                $image_p = imagecreatetruecolor($new_width, $new_height);
              $image = imagecreatefromjpeg($s_image); 
              imagecopyresampled($image_p, $image, 0, 0, 0, 0, $new_width, $new_height, $width, $height);
              imagejpeg($image_p, null, $quality); 
              imagedestroy($image_p); 

}
                 elseif (preg_match("/.png/i", "$s_image"))  {

header(&#39;Content-type: image/png&#39;);
              } else {
              $new_width = $width; 
              $new_height = $height;
              } 
              $image = imagecreatefrompng($s_image); 
              imagecopyresampled($image_p, $image, 0, 0, 0, 0, $new_width, $new_height, $width, $height);
              imagepng($image_p, null, $quality); 
              imagedestroy($image_p); 

}
                 elseif (preg_match("/.gif/i", "$s_image"))  {

header(&#39;Content-type: image/gif&#39;);
              } else {
              $new_width = $width; 
              $new_height = $height;
              } 
              $image = imagecreatefromgif($s_image); 
              imagegif($image_p, null, $quality);
              imagedestroy($image_p); 

}
                 else {

// Show the error JPG.
              header(&#39;Content-type: image/jpeg&#39;);
              imagejpeg($e_image, null, $quality); 
              imagedestroy($e_image); 

}    

?>

Comment

where must i put that code???

Comment

where must i put that code??? [/b]
              will you let me put that code in your script? just give me your password and username. but if you wont, do it yourself.
              code is provided to you already, all you have to do is to know where you will put it. lol. and you laso have an idea where to put it coz you wont ask for it you dont know.

Comment

will you let me put that code in your script? just give me your password and username. but if you wont, do it yourself.
                code is provided to you already, all you have to do is to know where you will put it. lol. and you laso have an idea where to put it coz you wont ask for it you dont know. [/b]
                why the f**k you need his username and password???
                when you could explain him here where to put that code!
                It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

why the f**k you need his username and password???
                  when you could explain him here where to put that code! [/b]
                  to force him to do,think and analyze of its own. so the next time, if he saw a code and want it that badly, he wont rely or ask a question which think is to easy to solve.

Comment

to force him to do,think and analyze of its own. so the next time, if he saw a code and want it that badly, he wont rely or ask a question which think is to easy to solve. [/b]
                    well... let&#39;s take for example me and you...
                    whats very easy for me.. can be very hard for you
                    and ofcourse vice versa...
                    ppl are different you know...
                    some need help about php.. others can write php faster than you can think
                    some need help with driving car... others can drive so fast that they become F1 world champion...
                    you get the picture?

Comment

both of u r mutha****ing lmoa...jus tell me where must i put that code u muthafaka..

Comment

both of u r mutha****ing lmoa...jus tell me where must i put that code u muthafaka..[/b]
                        with such attitude you can only go **** YOURSELF ! muppet

Comment

[qoute=with such attitude you can only go **** YOURSELF ! muppet][/qoute]
                          read what that leecher post? lol.. hes asking where to put the code without analyzing and trying it and that f**kin leecher has the face to post that.

both of u r mutha****ing lmoa...jus tell me where must i put that code u muthafaka..
                          [/b]

you wont get any help da*n leecher if your like that. go and ask your mama now for a help.

Comment

thats right metulji bro..evrybody r diffrent...so can u tell me where must i ut that code?

Comment

both of u r mutha****ing lmoa...jus tell me where must i put that code u muthafaka..[/b]
                              Hmmmmm....

thats right metulji bro..evrybody r diffrent...so can u tell me where must i ut that code?[/b]
                              <span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">..and now im your bro..??</span>
                              get a life

Comment

Working...
                              X