create your own chatbot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create your own chatbot

hello friends,anyone pls help me how can i make my own chatbot and train it as my own.thnx

should this not be in the request forum as its asking for some thing

Comment

Originally posted by tahian View Post
      hello friends,anyone pls help me how can i make my own chatbot and train it as my own.thnx
      go to
      pandora bots or sumthing try searching wid google to create own bot u can also train your bot
      and for chat bot script script u can use coding talk search box

Comment

I know this is a too old post. But for the beginners in chatbot development, I could suggest using these services: Chatfuel or Botsify. These services allow you to build a chatbot for messengers without coding. Very comfortable and useful! I know them from the article below
        If you're not a chatbot maker, but you want to create your own chatbot, we'll tell you how! Read our new article where you'll learn how chatbots work and how to build a chatbot.

Comment

Actually, there are several different ways to write bots – with the use of programming and without it, there are services that allow you to create a bot without a single line of code.
          More in detail ChatBot App Development Explained and How to make your own chatbots
          Last edited by Vlad Pshenychka; 17.10.17, 10:23.

Comment

Working...
          X