No Right Click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Right Click

hey there im trying to setup no right click on my script to prevent peoply coplying my images
    I tried

Code:
    <script language="Javascript1.2">

// © 2003 CodeLifter.com
    // Source: CodeLifter.com
    // Do not remove this header

// Set the message for the alert box
    am = "**** Off Your Not Having My Images!";

// do not edit below this line
    // ===========================
    bV  = parseInt(navigator.appVersion)
    bNS = navigator.appName=="Netscape"
    bIE = navigator.appName=="Microsoft Internet Explorer"

function nrc(e) {
       if (bNS && e.which > 1){
          alert(am)
          return false
       } else if (bIE && (event.button >1)) {
         alert(am)
         return false;
       }
    }

document.onmousedown = nrc;
    if (document.layers) window.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);
    if (bNS && bV<5) window.onmousedown = nrc;

</script>
    but people could not get on with there mobile
    then i tried
    Code:
    <body oncontextmenu="return false">
    but found u can still right click in opera but it worked fine on mobile, I.E and firefox
    can anyone help

Its for web not wap or xhtml scripts only html

Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (subzero @ Feb 15 2009, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
      Its for web not wap or xhtml scripts only html[/b]
      So there is no way to get this to work and im in the middle of changing my script to xhtml

Comment

You can use css to hide images

or watermark the images
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

dont bother . i had it set up on my site and its amazing how annoying it is for yourself . wen your trying to copy text or something.
          Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

best way to hide it is using css. i use it all the time to stop ppl from copying

Comment

Why are you people anxious about the source code (css, html)? Be anxious about php,sql,.htaccess.

Comment

lmao
                Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

there is no way to hide images/css/html .. dont even try and find a way cause they are all flawed, any idiot can bypass any measures u put in place. The way browsers display a webpage makes hiding such media inherently impossible

Comment

lol if somenes that desperate for your images they can take screen snaps anyway

if you dont want your images copied then dont put them on the net.

I try to use gif more than anything else so i can put my sitename inside the frame properties.
                    Quite funny when you got your sitename plastered all over someone elses site ...... in`t that right ORI lol

Comment

yeah the best thing is to embed ur site name into images , using php you can do this on the fly and cache them and keep ur originals that you dont wanna mess up by having ur name on them (just incase u wanna resize them or edit them later) in a folder behind the http folder so no one can access them

but as ive said , there is really no way to 100% protect your html/css or images from being stolen

Comment

Working...
                      X