wapirate script is the BoMb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to wapirate script is the BoMb...

Well im using this script and its pretty much awsome credits to SomeThingElse who modded it...im a little disappointed tho cos alot of stuff is still missing in the script...hope to get the entire original script with all the games working and all...ok just a quicky question i have,hope someone can help me on this...It the script member can only register using small alphabets (a-z)....what must i edit on the script so i can all members to signup or register usernames kinda like this....Lyn or _Lyn_ or #Lin or =Lyn= and so on...

I'll Be Most Gratefull For Your Coders Input Or Help Regarding This Issue Im Having As I Tried Many Ways But Failed...

Many Thanks In Advance...

If anyone has the full backup of wapirate please i mean pretty please email it to me please...

sky2kv@gmail.com

Many Thanks In Advance...

Comment

Thanks It has the most features I have seen out of any Lava version, although there is a few holes in it (Typical Lava)

Also I just remembered the 1st and 407th person who registers might have special permissions, or unusual things happen on there account lol.

What files are missing/not working?

I think the allowed characters for usernames can be changed in the function isdigitf()
      Last edited by something else; 13.02.16, 03:19.

Comment

Working...
      X