Block The "UC-Browser" for your site and Get The Extra Earning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block The "UC-Browser" for your site and Get The Extra Earning!

Hi Friends!

I want To Say One Important Matter!
    All Persons Know That UC-WEB Browser Was Proxy Browser! That is Designed for user benifit! Not for web/wap master!
    In That Uc-Web ads are shown but Most Ad Networks are Not Count that clicks!
    My Vserv Manager also Says that uc-browser clicks not count!
    So i am sharing simple php code for Banning "UC-WEB Browser!"
    Thank You!

PHP Code:
    <?
    $ua = strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);
    if(stripos($ua,'ucbrowser') !== false OR stripos($ua,'ucweb') !== false)
    {
    // Your UcWeb Ban Note Below!
    echo 'Non Support Browser';
    }
    else
    {
    // Your Site Main Code Below!

}

?>

Last edited by fucweb; 05.02.15, 16:26.

many ad networks don't count ucweb and opera mini clicks, also many advertisers exclude proxy traffic in their campaigns because they cant charge the users directly for their services,
    i would say that about 90% non CPI campaigns for india exclude ucweb, opera mini and other proxy browsers
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

ive never been a fan of uc web browser. it has some strange habits at times. like giving 1 user 3-4 ips at same time.
      had a number of visitors to my sites showing these symptons and been annoying when your online list has been spammed with ips from them.
      not sure if its still like that now. but this was my past experience with uc web users.
      <?php
      include ('Ghost');
      if ($Post == true) {
      echo '

sigpic
      alt='coding-talk.com!!' />';
      echo 'Sharing Is Caring!';
      } else {
      echo '

alt='the username GHOST has been comprimised!' />';
      echo 'OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME!!';
      }
      ?>

Comment

But, Lots of visitors use uc browser. If i block them then what will be left?
        uc browser has good user experience and download manager, that's why more amd more people leaving opera, using uc.

Comment

Originally posted by coward_happy View Post
          uc browser has good user experience and download manager, that's why more amd more people leaving opera, using uc.
          I Already Says That UC-WEB Browser developed for users benifit! If You Blocked Uc Browser There is no loss for you! Why because you cant get Earnings from uc-web visitors!

Comment

Originally posted by coward_happy View Post
            you dont have to block them, there are also many cpi ads, so you can earn from ucweb users too.

Comment

It is better you to move on UC-Union for earning money ... Almost 100% of webmasters about 70% of webmasters where now earning money from UC-Union ad-network and UC-Union will count every browser clicks ... Especially UC-Browser .. Also UC-Union getting special offers ... It not like any other Ad-networks

Comment

In 2010 google adsense blocked meand ate my $150 for two reasons...1st was for False clicks and 2nd was UC web Traffic...

Comment

To block UC Browser you could also use this code:
                  PHP Code:
                  <?php

function detect_ucweb($ua=null){
                          return (bool)
                  preg_match('/UC.*Browser|UCWEB/is'$ua);
                      }

if(
                  detect_ucweb($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']))
                      {
                          echo 
                  '<b>You are using an insecure Browser!</b><br/>The security of our users is very important to us, we strongly recommend you to use the default Browser on your phone, alternatively you can download a secure browser from here: <a href="http://www.opera.com/de/mobile">Secure Browser</a>';

}
                  ?>

Comment

Perfect Gum - Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X