call full function via HTML single code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call full function via HTML single code

PHP MASTERS, How to call full internal function on html page put a single html code. Ex. if I want to show "date with timezone" in any html page putting a single html code like {date-5.5} or [date-5.5] or %date-5.5% (india timezone) WHAT I DO.?

Can't be a html page to call php function. You can use something like this time and date function on php page. On html tags are useless as it just shows browser time.
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

I said html page, that mean plain html page use html code/tage. Ok I explan it. I see a wap creator html function code that show date with time zone. Ex. Today is [date|+5.5] output Today is 02-01-2013 and the html code [date|+5.5] call the time function and show it on a (that wap creator) html page.
      Last edited by rajivmeg; 03.01.13, 17:04.

Comment

i'm pretty sure no one here will understand what you are trying to do...
        what about javascript?
        Mobile chat, iphone chat, android chat, chat, rooms http://www.aiochat.com

Comment

Originally posted by kevk3v View Post
          i'm pretty sure no one here will understand what you are trying to do...
          what about javascript?
          i agree with this 1, but my suggestion is.. Better use php.
          It's n0t that i am afraid to die. Its just that if i die, wh0 wilL loVe her as muCh as i Do?

Comment

ok look the xtgem function. <xt:blog/> is a html code that call the blog function and show it which page u put. same in wapka code (wcode) %user% call the user function. wapego [pm] calllthe private massaging system. and ooooon.....

I mean to say full php array function html code that output on a html page

Comment

Things like <xt:blog/> are tags, not functions and any dynamics most likely is php or asp, and that what you see like html is most likely rewritten url.
              On html its Javascript.
              You can make your own tags in html if you have a need, for example <ct:rajivmeg/>...
              <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

Yes how to make this type of html code that call and show full function. mean if I create a SHOUTBOX php script and give to my users for install there html page this code <rt id="shoutbox" /> OR [shoutbox]::variable::[/shoutbox] OR %shoutbox%. what the prosidior to make this type of code

Added after 2 minutes:

Can u guide me how to create this type of spacial html code

Any PHP master know and explan with code that how to create this type of html code that call and show the full function. Like 1. <wc type="shoutbox"/> (wapcreate) 2. <xt:filelist/> (xtgem) 3. [news] or [time] (wapego/yourwap] How can we create spacial html tag that only work my site and users page...?
                Last edited by metulj; 06.01.13, 08:33.

Comment

You need to use a string replace or preg replace..
                  here's some examples:
                  PHP Code:
                  $text str_replace("[time]",gettime(),$text);
                  $text preg_replace("/\[b\](.*?)\[\/b\]/is","<b>$1</b>",$text); 

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                    You need to use a string replace or preg replace..
                    here's some examples:
                    PHP Code:
                    $text str_replace("[time]",gettime(),$text);
                    $text preg_replace("/\[b\](.*?)\[\/b\]/is","<b>$1</b>",$text); 

can u post working code with a demo. I need it and full understanding method...!

Comment

Try something like:
                      PHP Code:
                      function timebb($str)
                      {
                          return 
                      preg_replace ('/\[date-(.*?)\]/is'date("m:d:Y H:i:s",$1), $str);  

Comment

Working...
                      X